February 13, 2010

When I was 18 I wanted to be a web site dveloper

I've actually been working on that website that I've had an entire month to do, cause they sort of wanted it by now.

Having a couple of problems.

Firstly, when I actually learned how to make a website, it was in HTML3. Slightly out of date.

After that I got really high tech and had to make power sites for work in ASP.NET, with complicated database commands, SSL, login boxes, ect.

But I never really learned the stuff in between. And what I did know, I seem to have forgotten.

Luckily, you can steal the code off of any website you want. So I did some stealing. From myself. From the me of five years ago. One of the sites I made from work was archived by the Wayback Machine so I was able to get my old source code to copy. The me of the past really knew her way around HTML tables. Thanks! Now to work out all the more complicated stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment