February 4, 2010

Room hunting

I've only just started really, and I'm not in a rush so I am only
contacting rooms available that are exactly what I want; cheap.

I've checked out 3 so far, one was ok (the place) but the house mate
not a good match. One was an utter dump, and a fair dirty party
house, I told them I wasn't interested. One was great, good price,
cool people, but it's been a week and a half since I checked it out so
I'm going to assume that's a no.

I've gotten a few rejection emails. One said, "sorry but we are
looking for someone who will be around more" ?? and the other one is
even better, "sorry the room is gone, but I'm looking for someone to
travel around Australia with in April if you are interested."

In most cases, I don't hear anything. Especially with Gumtree adds,
cause I guess they get a million replies.

I was checking one out yesterday, but they message to cancel saying
someone else they'd offered it to accepted. I'm checking one out
tonight, and another tomorrow.

Will someone want to live with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment