March 20, 2010

My neighbors hate me

Because I parked out the front of their house.

Last time I checked, I was free to park wherever the fuck I want in the street.

Guy came over with some crap about me needing to move my car so he can put his bin out.

I'm pretty sure the garbage crew would be able to handle the whole, bin behind car situation.

I was going out in about 10 minutes anyway.

Next time I am not going to be home I might park there. I don't want to cause trouble by refusing to move my car, but if I'm not here, well it'll be tough cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Our neighbor (opposite side of the street) has requested that we not park 1) in front of his house 2) to not park in front of the gravel pathway that goes down between his and his neighbors house to the reerve (council land) 3) not park opposite his driveway ie; in front of our house. No worries mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually if the garbage truck cant access the bin, they just leave it. So your neighbour has a point! I would hate to have my bin skipped over, we fill it up every week and so I'd have all this trash the next week and no where to put it.

    ReplyDelete