May 3, 2010

Booked my holiday!

I planned on going somewhere in July.

First I hoped I could go to Japan, if I had the dough.  But I couldn't afford it.

Then Air Asia released these $150 tickets in July, and I thought great, I'll go there, and arranged for Shannon to go with me.  But we didn't get on it quick enough, and those tickets went, and after that it wasn't such a good deal.

Then Jetstar brought out 2 for 1 Japan flights, but I didn't get on to that in time, and missed out.

Then I reconsidered going to New Zealand which I had thought about late last year, but wasn't sure if I'd get the chance to do or not.

Season passes at Ruapehu in April go to $395 NZ, and flights are about that as well, so I figured, why not?

So I asked a few friends if they would be interested, and Vi and Shannon decided to come along!

I'm really looking forward to taking a couple of friends to my old home town :)

We are going to hire a car, and in addition to snowboarding, will check out the Waitaimo caves, Rotorua and what not.  Should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment